Our team needs different employees, permanent employees, part-time employees and volunteers, if you have something you want to work with, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Qualification||At least A2 and License D|
|Languages||Kinyarwanda and English* Required*|
|Job Responsibilities||– Organizing sports events and scheduling practice sessions.|
– Preparing and maintaining training equipment and facilities.
– Assisting with the recruitment.
– Monitoring and evaluating team performance.
– Maintaining records of players, training sessions, games, performance statistics, and equipment.
– Assisting with budget preparations and the development of training plans.
– Facilitating and supervising training sessions and individual workouts.
– Organizing travel arrangements including transport, accommodation, and meals.
– Fulfilling other duties as assigned by the head coach.
– Building a positive team environment.
|Business hours||All days|
|Gender||Female (Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply)|
|Place of work||Nyamirambo, Tapis Rouge|
|Send the application to or inquiries||Email: email@example.com, |